Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Adoption Awareness Month - Day 8

Today is Election Day.  I was able to take Mark with me to vote and answer all of his questions about life in America.  We talked about what politics are like in Ukraine.  We talked about who we think would be the best President out of the current candidates. We also talked about the people in our lives and out of those people, who we think would make a great President.  I really enjoyed this time with him.
There are freedoms we take for granted every single day that seem foreign to people from other countries.  I am thankful that we live in a country that allows us to vote for our leaders. A country that allows women and minorities to vote.  A country that does not turn it's back on those in need.  My children are from another country.  Today I got to show Mark a little of what it means to be an American.  I am thankful for adoption and that God used adoption to make me a mom!
#adoptionawarenessmonth #lovemyfamily #govote #america #election2016



No comments:

Post a Comment